Imagine having a dense EV charging network but nobody knows how to use it. To avoid this, ubitricity puts the EV driver’s needs first to keep the use of our charge points as simple as possible.
Find out how easy EV drivers can use our lamp post charge points by accompanying them during their charging process.
1) Locate one of our charge points
2) Use your type 2 cable
Park next to the charge point and take your standard charging cable. You can recognize the ubitricity charge points from the signs fixed to the lamp post or bollard.
Are you interested in implementing ubitricity lamp post charge points?
3) Start the charging with DirectAccess or Shell Recharge
To make the use of our charge points as easy as possible, we offer two access variants – both require no subscription, contract, or monthly cost.
DirectAccess: Simply scan the QR code with your mobile device and follow the instructions on the intuitive site.
Shell Recharge: Use the Shell Recharge app to start your charging immediately, using your phone’s GPS signal.
4) Benefit from our transparent billing and payment process
If you use the Shell Recharge App, all payment processes are handled via the app. If you use DirectAccess, payment is carried out via your credit card.
Shell Recharge – access europe’s biggest charging network
As ubitricity is part of the Shell Group, our charge points are part of Europe’s biggest charging network. The Shell Recharge App helps you to find our lamp post charge points, but also more than 250.000 other EV charge points in 35 countries.
Highlights of the App:
- Find available charging stations across Europe and get directions.
- Filter according to your EV and charging capacity.
- Display estimated prices for charging processes in advance.
- Pay via the App and track all of your past charging sessions.
Do you want to find the nearest ubitricity charge point?