ubitricity protects your privacy. Of course we respect the German laws on data privacy protection (BDSG), the Telemedia Law (TMG) and all other legal requirements of privacy protection.
During your visit to the ubitricity website, the name of your internet provider, the website you are visiting from, the pages you read on this website, the amount of data conveyed during your visit, as well as the date and time of your visit are subject to a standardised save. This data will exclusively be used for internal statistic evaluations, you remain anonymous throughout this process.
Please do not hesitate to contact our data protection commissioner:
ISiCO Datenschutz GmbH
Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4
Public Index of Procedures
According to § 4 g Paragraph 2 Clause 2 BDSG, the data protection commissioner must provide information as referred to in § 4 e Clause 1 No. 1 to 8 BDSG to anyone appropriately on request.
1. Name or Firm of the authority responsible: ubitricity Gesellschaft für verteilte Energiesysteme mbH
2. Managing Director: Frank Pawlitschek.
Director of Data Processing: Knut Hechtfischer
3. Address of the authority responsible:
ubitricity Gesellschaft für verteilte Energiesysteme mbH
4. Purpose of data collection, processing and usage: the business purpose is the distribution of energy including the provision of services in this field.
5. Description of the relevant persons and the respective data and data types: Customer data, employee data, and contractor data as referred to at point 4.
6. Addresses or categories of addresses that may receive data: Public authorities in case of relevant legal requirements, external contractors according to § 11 BDSG as well as internal and external authorities fulfilling the purposes mentioned at point 4.
7. Time lines for data deletion: Data is saved and deletd according to the timelines set by the law. If untouched by these requirements, data is deleted if the purposes described at point 4 are fulfilled.
8. Planned data transfer to third countries: Data transfer to third countries is not planned.