Adaptability, cost efficiency and integration: the key combination for a successful and fast electric mobility transition. Find out how ubitricity enables you to get there.
Adaptability: Choose a solution that does what you need it to do today and can change in line with the needs of your organization, your drivers, and the market of tomorrow.
That’s why we at ubitricity, offer a cost-efficient mix of hardware, software, and services designed to ensure our charge points are highly adaptable to changes in customer needs and market conditions.
We also know that there is no such thing as a one-stop solution for charging infrastructure and by complying with the industry standards, we can offer interoperability, an essential element to integrate different charging solutions in order to offer the final users the best charging experience.
ubitricity’s CPO service offer includes:
- Location selection, installation, and commissioning
- 24/7 Support
- Charge point management
- Access and tariff management
- Reports and detailed insights
- Roaming (Hub and peer to peer)
- Open protocols and POI data (OCPP, OCPI, OICP)
Plan, Buy, Install, and Operate: The cycle for rolling out charging infrastructure
The rollout of charging infrastructure is an iterative process that looks to balance the offer of charging solutions with the EV users’ demands. Underinvestment could potentially discourage people to switch to an EV but an overinvestment could lead to a sub-optimal allocation of resources.
1. Plan: We can help you answer the key strategic questions to set you on the right track and get the most from your investment in charging infrastructure
2. Buy: We’ll help procure your charge points in a way that helps you achieve maximum coverage with minimal outlay.
3. Install: Installing charge points is a small construction project. By utilizing existing infrastructure, we minimize the effort, time and costs of installing a new charge point.
4. Operate: By operating our charge points with a broad portfolio of services, we can optimize their performance and have a close relation with our customers and users.
Are you a council member or working for a municipality? Get a free consultation with our experts: